Structure testing Equipment
HT225Q digital concrete test hammer
- HT225Q digital test hammer,concrete compression strength tester
- concrete compression strength tester
- Schmidt hammer
- Product description: HT225Q digital test hammer,concrete compression strength tester,Schmidt hammer
The streamlined body is smaller and lighter than the previous generation, making it easier to handle.
The resistive touch button is more sensitive and can be operated instantly.
The display interface is more concise, convenient, and user-friendly data table style.
The amount of storage is larger.
10% less overall quality than the previous generation
The LCD screen with OLED is easy to operate.
The instrument power supply uses a built-in rechargeable lithium battery and can work continuously for more than 10 hours.
Large-capacity data storage, * can store 200 standard components, one standard component
* More than 50 test areas can be detected, which fully meets the needs of actual inspection work.
It adopts USB communication port and is virtualized into U disk mode without installing any driver.
With real-time clock calendar function, it can automatically record the detection date and time of each component.
HT-225Q integrated digital rebound instrument technical parameters
1) Data Processing Specification: Implementing the Technical Specification for Rebound Method for Testing Concrete Compressive Strength (JGJ/T23-2011)
2) Test range: 10-60Mpa
3) Nominal kinetic energy: 2.207J
4) Strike tension spring stiffness: 785 N/m
5) Stretch tension spring stretch length: 75±0.3mm
6) Steel anvil rate set rebound value: 80±2
7) Sampling indication consistency: ≤±1 (Digital output sample value and vernier reading difference)
8) Display: 1.54 inch OLED display, 128*64 resolution
9) Data storage capacity: 500 standard components (50 measuring areas per component)
10) Power supply: 5V/1A
11) Power consumption: ≈100mA in backlight
12) Communication interface: USB2.0 full speed
13) Weight: 1.1 kg